Esbelcaps is a combination of Diazepam and Fenproporex that helps reduce appetite and promotes fat burning in the body.
Fenproporex affects certain areas of the central nervous system and brain, activating the parts that affect satiety when food is eaten, thereby reducing appetite.
Diazepam minimizes the activity of brain neurons, which has a calming effect.
When is Esbelcaps prescribed?
Esbelcaps is used to treat obese patients who have difficulty losing weight by conventional methods.
In addition to this, the drug controls the anxiety that usually occurs in people during medication treatment. It promotes fat burning, which makes it possible to achieve the desired weight loss goal.
Contraindications of Esbelcaps
Due to the function that Esbelcaps performs, it should not be prescribed to patients with:
- Hypertrophy of the prostate gland
- Disease of the gastrointestinal tract
- Anorexia, with psychopathic and suicidal personality
- Liver and renal insufficiency
- Children under 12 years of age
- Pregnant and lactating women
When using the drug, one should refrain from driving motor vehicles, working with potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Esbelcaps vs Redotex
Both drugs are anorexigenic and help reduce appetite in people who are obese or overweight.
Fenproporex hydrochloride 20 mg.
Diazepam 6.0 mg.
Triiodothyronine, Aloin, Norpseudoephedrine, Diazepam and Atropine.
Helps to lose excess weight and cope with anxiety.
Supplement for weight loss. The drug is effective for people with a BMI above 27.
Heart palpitations, drowsiness, limb tremors, metallic taste in the mouth, urinary retention.
Gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, drowsiness, headaches, dizziness, or nausea.
Duration of treatment
Up to 3 months
However, each patient is individual, and the doctor must choose which treatment is best, as the patient may have different diseases and a predisposition to side effects.
How to take Esbelcaps?
The drug is taken orally with plenty of water.
Esbelcaps are tablets for weight loss. The doctor may recommend taking 1 capsule before breakfast, preferably 30-60 minutes.
The average treatment with Esbelcaps is 90 days or 3 months. However, if your doctor decides that you should continue treatment, the therapy may be longer. Treatment should be accompanied by a balanced diet and physical activity.
How does Esbelcaps work for weight loss?
Ingredients and composition of Esbelcaps tablets:
- Fenproporex hydrochloride 20 mg.
- Diazepam 6.0 mg.
The elimination half-life is 15 days, excreted in the urine as active metabolites and oxides or in an inactive form.
Fenproporex hydrochloride has anorectic action (this substance suppresses appetite), which changes eating behavior through selective activity in the hypothalamic centers of appetite and satiety. This action provides the desired weight loss in the treatment of obesity. Importantly, this drug in therapeutic doses does not stimulate the cerebral cortex or the sympathetic autonomic nervous system.
Diazepam is an anxiolytic that belongs to the benzodiazepine family. Diazepam helps patients heal without anxiety by reducing bulimic neurosis and nervous exhaustion. In addition, its relaxing properties are very effective in treating overweight.
On the other hand, Diazepam reduces the desire to practice so-called nocturnal overeating, which leads to excessive weight gain.
The interaction between Esbelcaps Fenproporex and Diazepam is a beneficial alliance for combating obesity.
The benefits of taking Esbelcaps for weight loss?
By following doctor's instructions, patients may receive positive benefits:
- By following your doctor's instructions, you can get the following benefits:
- Productively lose extra pounds.
- Don't starve, but eat whatever you like on a balanced diet.
- Get rid of feelings of anxiety between meals.
- Sleep well, because the drug does not affect your sleep.
- Feel confident and relaxed during treatment.
- Not to gain weight after the weight loss goal has been achieved.
- You can buy Esbelcaps online from our pharmacy at an affordable price.
Side Effects of Esbelcaps
The side effects of Esbelcaps include headaches; fever; sweating; diarrhea; constipation; blurred vision; tremor of extremities; dizziness; difficulty speaking; Insomnia or drowsiness; palpitations.
You may also experience fatigue, muscle weakness, and lack of coordination. The listed side effects do not occur in everyone who takes Esbelcaps are listed to warn of possible reactions. To reduce the chance of side effects, it is important to follow all of your doctor's recommendations.
How does Esbelcaps interact with other medications?
It is significant to follow the recommendations for taking Esbelcaps, this way you will optimize its use and effectiveness. Here are some of them:
- Simultaneous use of IMAO and Fenproporex can cause severe hypertension, so these drugs should not be taken at the same time.
- Avoid taking anti-influenza medications while you are being treated with Esbelcaps. A cold can affect your performance and slow down your fat-burning progress.
- Do not take Cimetidine, as it interferes with the proper functioning of Esbelcaps and may slow down your weight loss progress. If you need to take Cimetidine, consult your doctor for an alternative medication.
- Oral contraceptives also inhibit the metabolism of Esbelcaps. During treatment, look for an alternative method of controlling an unwanted pregnancy.
- Avoid taking Rifampicin, as it accelerates the mechanism of action of Esbelcaps. If you need an antibiotic, consult your doctor to find the right one.
- During treatment with Esbelcaps, it is recommended not to drink alcohol, as it interacts with the active ingredients of the drug. The consequences can lead to adverse reactions to your health.
Should I stop taking Esbelcaps before surgery?
Yes, it is recommended that you avoid taking the medication 15 days before any surgery. Esbelcaps can affect blood chemistry and coagulation and interfere with early healing and postoperative recovery.
Can I take Esbelcaps if I have type 2 diabetes?
Yes, you can take the drug, but it is important to monitor your glucose levels and follow a certain balanced diet plan. Remember, Esbelcaps is a good safe medication, but it does have side effects.
Is Esbelcaps helpful for hormonal obesity?
By combining taking Esbelcaps with a proper diet plan, supervised by a specialist, and constant physical activity, you are guaranteed to lose weight caused by hormonal problems.
“Can I take Esbelcaps when I have arthritis?”
In this case, it is not recommended to use Esbelcaps. One of the components of the medication may increase the discomfort in the joints.