Tradea medication is a psychopharmacological agent, the active ingredient is methylphenidate hydrochloride. It has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system, cerebral cortex, and subcortical structures.
The mechanism of action of the drug is associated with blocking the reuptake of noradrenaline and dopamine in the presynaptic area of neurons and increasing the release of these monoamines into the extraneuronal environment.
Tradea lp is an indirect chemical compound of dopamine and norepinephrine that strongly influences the action of these neurotransmitters in motor centers and increases attention. It acts by inhibiting dopamine reuptake to synaptic neurons in cortical and subcortical regions.
Tradea is well and immediately absorbed, but bioavailability is only 10-50%, due to the effect of passing through the liver. The maximum concentration of the active substance in the blood is reached after 1 – 2 hours. Up to 15% is bound to the blood plasma proteins. Excreted with urine.
What is Tradea medication prescribed for?
Tradea medication is prescribed for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy (a very rare sleep disorder). It is also used for recreational, cognitive, and aesthetic enhanced learning (school) and work performance.
For the best possible treatment effect of mental disorders. Prescribed for prevention, diagnosis, treatment of disease, and rehabilitation activities.
It is a medication part of a comprehensive treatment program in children 6 years and older, with a lack of corrective therapy. Treatment should be conducted under the supervision of specialists in behavioral disorders in children. Diagnosis should be made based on careful monitoring of the patient's history and examination. A comprehensive program includes social, educational, and psychological measures with the support of pharmacotherapy.
Dosage and administration
For the gentle adaptation of the body, it is recommended at first to administer Tradea 10 mg in the morning, once a day, with or without food. Each week, it is recommended to increase the dosage to the prescribed amount, but not more than 60 mg per day. For ease of use, the drug is available in dosages of Tradea 10 mg and Tradea 54 mg.
When taking the drug, you should be cautious because the primitive measures used for its elimination, such as gastric cleansing, vomiting, and sorption agents, are ineffective. Treatment for overdose consists of suitable, supportive measures of support against complications in the hospital.
Tradea: side effects
The drug may cause the following side effects:
- skin rash, skin itching, auricular edema, anaphylactic reactions, urticaria, erythema of the skin, fever
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, dry mouth, impaired liver function, including acute liver failure and hepatic coma, jaundice, decreased appetite
- Increased fatigue, headache, dizziness, general weakness
- anxiety, disorientation, impaired coordination of movements, tremor
- memory impairment, lethargic sleep, state of shock
- visual disturbances, seizures, loss of consciousness, hallucinations, agitation
- depersonalization, thought disorders, panic attacks, lethargic sleep
- abnormal heart rhythms, cardiac problems
- blood pressure spikes, atrial fibrillation, arterial hypertension, hot flashes
- cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sinusitis
- muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain
- priapism (prolonged erection that is not associated with sexual arousal), erectile dysfunction, decreased libido
- Leukopenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, anemia, pancytopenia, increased liver enzyme activity
In what cases is Tradea medication not recommended?
The drug isn't recommended for patients with the following conditions:
- Pheochromocytoma – a tumor of the brain matter, which is located in the adrenal glands. Since the disease leads to excessive production of adrenaline and noradrenaline – the combination together with Tradea medication is not allowed.
- Glaucoma is an eye disease that results from increased intraocular pressure
- The drug should not be taken at the same time as MAO inhibitors. You should wait at least 14 days after the end of treatment before starting a course with Tradea, otherwise, a hypertensive crisis is likely
- Any psychopathic disorders (schizophrenia, mania, depression, anorexia nervosa, suicidal thoughts), also a history of diseases is considered
- Aneurysm of cerebral vessels or other vascular diseases such as stroke, vasculitis
- Severe affective bipolar disorder (history of illness is also considered)
- Cerebrovascular disorders: cerebral aneurysm, vascular disorders including vasculitis or stroke
- Not recommended during puberty
- Heart defect, heart failure, hypertension
During treatment, the weight, and growth of a child between the ages of 7 and 10 years should be monitored carefully, since the drug may cause growth retardation.
Height and weight should be monitored for one year. Children who are not growing or who are gaining a lot of weight may need to stop treatment
Where to buy Tradea lp?
You can buy Tradea lp at our online pharmacy. Send the product to the cart and fill out the application form, specify your name and home address. We deliver Tradea to all cities in Mexico and the United States, at affordable prices.